Tegrabond water-activated tapes have taken the carton sealing sector by storm, with stronger performance, better environmental credentials and reduced cost per carton
The BP755 is the only dispenser capable of taking wider 100mm tapes. It also dispenses tape to greater pre-set lengths. These two factors make it an ideal choice for manufacturers and shippers of larger products.
The BP755 is driven by a belt feed rather than a chain feed, so it is quieter in operation. Dual water brushes ensure even wetting of the starch-based adhesive and heavy-duty dual shear blades make it compatible with reinforced as well as plain Tegrabond tapes.
Even with its increased tape capacity, the BP755 is still a compact, bench-mounted unit. It requires only 240V electrical supply and a high-capacity enclosed water reservoir cuts downtime to ensure maximised productivity.
- Compatible with 25-100mm wide plain and reinforced Tegrabond tape
- Low profile design for pack station placement flexibility
- Extremely quiet operation
- Colour coded keys pre-set for popular tape lengths from 152-1905mm
- Random tape length dispensing up to 3050mm
- Maximum tape length 183mtr
- Maximum roll diameter 190mm
- Dispensing speed 810mm per second
- Integral 1.9 litre reservoir and wetting system evenly activates the adhesive across the whole tape width
- Meets or exceeds UL CE and CSA safety standards
- RoHS compliant
- Power supply 220V 50Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 533 x 267 x 241mm
- Shipping weight 19.05kg
- Tape not included